Rival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rival

Rival Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are they now page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Where are they now page Empty
PostSubject: Where are they now page   Where are they now page I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:19 am

We need a new section called where are they now:

Where are they now page is to inform people what people are doing if:
They leave rival respectfully and wish to remain known
They are in rival and are unable to play
They are not on often
Or just old members ( that are still friends )

What u guys think

Back to top Go down
Chops

Chops

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now page   Where are they now page I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:24 am

i think its a great idea cause im still friends with ex-rival members on rs ad i believe that i will have forgotten most of ex members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now page   Where are they now page I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:57 am

Chops wrote:
i think its a great idea cause im still friends with ex-rival members on rs ad i believe that i will have forgotten most of ex members

Yea I thought I be nice to "keep up with the peeps" and some where I can post my shanergance lol
Back to top Go down
Indi
Captain
Indi

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now page   Where are they now page I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:22 pm

There are only a very few ex-Rivals I don't have some contact with now and then. A couple still have access herel. When I think back, now that we are almost 3 years old so many people have come and gone, but it's the ones we still keep in contact that are extra spechul Smile

I just had a brain fart, maybe for our anniversary we could have a clan (class) reunion type thing that weekend, would be nice to have some oldie goldies stop in even if they still don't play, could come in and say hi and let everyone know what they are doing.

Back to work but yea, I like it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now page   Where are they now page I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:05 am

Sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now page   Where are they now page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are they now page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rival :: Rival Forums :: Forum help-
Jump to: